BiKi.com Launches the BiKi Research Institute
October 24, 2019 — With the global team currently on its world tour, BiKi.com drops yet another surprise announcement – the launch of the brand-new BiKi Research Institute (BRI).
An initiative led by BiKi founder and CEO, Winter, the industry research lab’s main focus will be on research and development in these key areas – industry trends, project incubation, quality assets, investment funding, new technology pathways, innovating models and their applications as well as increasing user acquisition.
A fourth-generation exchange that emerged from the crypto winter of 2018, where according to some quarters, crypto exchange numbers reached 11,000, BiKi.com has managed to climb rapidly up the crypto exchange ladder. Today, BiKi has 1.5 million registered users, 130,000 daily users, over 2,000 community partners, and 200,000 highly active community users; it has entered the ranks of top-tier exchanges where it currently sits within the top 20 in exchange rankings on CoinMarketCap.
While rapid success is highly sought after in all industries, the rising star exchange cautions that this success has to be judiciously managed. The quick rush to success can obscure a company’s direction and lead to mistakes in strategy and development. Hence all the more is there a need for a “brain” to lead and prevent such stumbling blocks.
Functions of the BiKi Research Institute
As an investor and a medium of exchange between projects and traders, BiKi exchange will rely on BRI to improve listing standards, operations and post-listing activities, whilst protecting platform users from risk.
BiKi Research Institute’s three key focus areas can be categorized as:
1. High-quality assets, such as technology pathways, innovating models and their applications; BRI will help BiKi screen quality global projects and explore opportunities in ecological layouts;
2. Increasing user acquisition, which will include research on the industry’s new gameplay strategies to bring new traffic to the platform and eventually to the industry;
3. Developing BiKi’s industry development patterns and researching industry development trends so as to forecast future industry developments.
Indeed, the Institute appears to cover the entire spectrum of the industry – from market acquisition to project incubation to industry development trends. These areas of focus are similar to those of Binance Labs and Huobi Research. The key differentiator, however, is once again the speed at which the one-year-old establishment has progressed to the next stage of exchange growth, evidence of an advanced vision of long-term growth and development.
As the exchange continues to implement three of its successfully proven strategies, the BiKi Research Institute will support and develop these strategies even further to amplify the results.
1. BiKi leverages on each listed project’s community to bring a certain amount of traffic. Hence, the community size of listed projects is of paramount importance.
In the words of BiKi.com founder, Winter, “We’ve onboarded all the hottest assets, world-premiere assets, high-quality assets in the market, and even the platform coins that we think are valuable.”
BRI’s role here will be to conduct professional analyses on the projects for selection as well as to optimize the value of listed projects for better trading and investment opportunities.
2. Using incremental marketing, BiKi has seized the market share in third- to fifth- tier Chinese cities, a largely untapped market, who are new users to crypto.
While early adopters enjoy first-mover advantages, there is no shortage of latecomers to exchanges and BRI will need to research on the industry’s new gameplays and develop more innovative ways to help BiKi stay at the forefront of traffic acquisition.
3. BiKi.com uses 100% of its platform fees to repurchase and burn its platform currency BIKI which increases the value of BIKI and naturally also the loyalty of users who hold the coins. Compared to other exchanges who only apportion a certain percentage of the platform profits for repurchase, BiKi’s 100% is unparalleled in the industry, a statement of its commitment to creating value and demand for the BIKI token.
Leading the Path to Success
However, with many variables in the industry, it will be crucial for BiKi.com to ensure a healthy wholesome development of the BIKI token and the responsibility of conducting the research into the industry trends and future developmental directions of both the token and the exchange will lie squarely on the shoulders of the BiKi Research Institute.
While a ‘brain” such as BRI is crucial to the exchange’s evolving development, if the past year or so has shown us anything at all, BiKi.com’s penchant for upping the ante will require that BRI’s navigational leads enable the exchange to not only reach its destination, but to reach it a whole lot faster.
“I do not dwell in the past; I am seizing the opportunities for the future,” states Winter, affirming his vote of confidence in BiKi and simultaneously the hopes of the many who anticipate a bright future for the young exchange.
Headquartered in Singapore, BiKi.com is a global cryptocurrency exchange ranked Top 20 on CoinMarketCap. BiKi.com provides a digital assets platform for trading more than 150 cryptocurrencies and 250 trading pairs. BiKi.com is focused on providing the safest, most stable and most effective cryptocurrency trading platform. 100% of the transaction fees are used in buyback and burning of platform token, BIKI. Since its official opening in August 2018, BiKi.com is considered one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchanges in the world with an accumulated 1.5 million registered users, 130,000 daily active users, over 2,000 community partners and 200,000 community members. BiKi.com has received investments from Huobi co-founder Du Jun, Genesis Capital Zhu Huai Yang, FBG Capital, ChainUP and others totaling approximately 10 million USD.
Chang Jie Lin, BiKi.com
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist