Whether you are a beginner looking to learn some dance steps for fun, or a professional looking to further sculpt your talent our dance studios are the place for you. As a franchise of Arthur Murray International dance studios, we aim to provide all of our students with state of the art dancing education and techniques enabling them to reach their dance goals.
Our professional studios provide a motivating environment for our students to thrive in. Our professional staff of dance instructors is there to assist our students with all that they need while on their dance journey.
Beginners at Dance
We understand that beginners might feel shy or intimidated when trying out new steps and routines; therefore, we focus on helping our beginners find their rhythm while learning the basic skills to move to music. Beginners will learn how to do a box step and maintain posture in an enjoyable way. They will also learn how to transfer weight from heel to toe in a graceful manner.
Certificates & Medals
Upon the completion of each level, students receive an official certificate and medal as such: Bronze, Silver, Gold & Gold Bar.
Why Arthur Murray?
World leaders….. Go first class
– “Arthur Murray was established in 1912”, a life time experience in teaching the world to dance. Our dance studios have taught over 35 million people.
– The quality of the Arthur Murray dance school programs, Curriculum and standards are excellent and affordable.
– Practice lessons and parties
– At Arthur Murray you can put yourself in the middle of a whole new and exciting dance world at weekly practice lessons and school parties, quarterly showcases, medal balls and danceoramas.
– Dance brings people together
-Have fun meeting new people while taking the opportunity to practice your new dancing skills by becoming a better dance partner. Partner dancing is the focus of our social life; we turn people into partners.
– Students with or without partners are warmly welcome.
– We have 280 branches worldwide
For more information, go to: www.arthurmurray.co.uk