Samantha Chez-Magbanua : Tips for managing the home responsibility of a housewife
All of us have responsibilities that we need to take care of at various points of time. We have to get our work done by the end of the day. However, if one is a housewife then there is always something more to be done. The dinner has to be cooked. Rooms have to be swept. Children have to be helped with their homework. Thus, we cannot neglect a housewife’s labor of love. Her day starts in the morning and she has to work till the end of the day. Clearly, it involves a long working hour’s duration.
Thus, below are some of the tips that might benefit the work of a housewife, which includes:-
• A lot of time gets wasted in doing just one task at a time, therefore it is recommended to do some multi-tasking that further helps in saving your time. For example, one can save time by doing the day’s cooking at one go, or doing the dusting while the dishwasher is on.
• A lot of housewives make the mistake of imagining themselves as superwomen. Samantha Chez-Magbanua must not trick herself into believing that she is blessed with super powers. She always finds a space for herself by taking frequent breaks from her regular work.
• Time management is another important factor that needs to be taken care of while working in a home. A regular timing routine will help you in keeping your work on track.
• In the modern world, most of the major retailers allow us to shop online for our daily necessities. Thus, phoning for home delivery would be a good idea. Thus, help in utilizing your time more effectively.
• Samantha Chez-Magbanua believes in completing all her household tasks on time, Thus, She doesn’t keep her work pending because it may end up in taking away her leisure time.
• Technology is supposed to make the lives of a housewife a lot easier. Thus, the use of machine like a vacuum cleaner and a dishwasher has been quite a boon as the vacuum cleaner is used to clean up all the messes and a dishwasher help in reducing the time spent in washing dishes. Thus, we must look out for technology that adds comfort to our lives and help in completing the household work more effectively.
• Hire a housekeeper when there is too much work. Rather than keeping the work pending for the whole day, it will be beneficial to get some help. Thus, in this way, one does not get too stressed while recovering and the house also remains clean.
• A housewife may stay at home all day that does not mean that she won’t be able to get some time to herself. Just like an office-going person needs the occasional break from office work, housewives also have a right to get some breaks for herself as spending some leisure time is a must for everyone. Therefore, she must be given a chance to pursue her hobbies or spend quality time with the family.
Thus, effective time management holds the ultimate secret for becoming a successful housewife. In fact, by effectively utilizing her time, the most stressed housewife could end up with a lot of free time on her hands before the day is over. The role of a housewife is the most powerful job in the whole world.