9th International Conference on Structural Biology
With Structural Biology 2017 just 3 months away, we are already hard at work securing great event and putting together eccentric speakers for the conference. Today we’re excited to announce few eminent speakers, who are ready to take the stage and blow minds to this 18th-20th September:
• Henry M. Sobell, University of Rochester, USA
• Tilman Schirmer, University of Basel, Switzerland
• Petra Fromme, Arizona State University, USA
• Shigeyuki Yokoyama, RIKEN, Japan
• Dirksen Bussiere, Novaritis, USA
• John Vakonakis, University of Oxford, UK
• Robert Craigie, NIH, USA
• Marta Westwood, UCB Celltech, UK
• Liliane Mouawad, Institut Curie, France
• Joachim Krebs, Max Planck Institute, Germany
• Nebojsa Janjic, SomaLogic, USA
• Christina Scharnagl, Technical University of Munich, Germany
To view the full program details, click here
Structural Biology 2017 brings together best-in-class speakers from around the globe to feature the recent innovations and discoveries in the field.
Structural Biology 2017 isn’t just a conference. It brings together senior executives/researchers to network, share knowledge and solve problems.
We hope you could join us at Zurich.
Structural Biology 2017
Direct: (702) 508-5200 Ext: 8033